Monday, March 21, 2016

Philly Home Girls / Amanda + Joe @ Point Breeze

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine. 

Working with the fantastic company, Philly Home Girls, has presented some wonderful opportunities to meet rad couples. Meet Amanda and Joe, the most well-traveled, spirited, fun, and effervescent couple in Philly, who are also junior high teachers (I SO wish I had them as teachers in junior high -- don't you?) and will be traveling to teach kids across the globe. Here I thought I had some travel experience … but no. These two put your passports to shame and make you want to AirBnB the rest of your life (or 2016 at least). And their dog? I almost packed him up next to my cameras. ;) 
Amanda and Joe, here's to your next adventure and thank you for letting me capture the two of you in your home!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANTRIM + SPRUCE PHOTOGRAPHY . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig