Friday, October 16, 2015

Flowers, flowers, flowers @ Carly Is Inspired

Protea, hydrangea, freesia, and carnations, oh my! 

So before I get into the full album (are you staying tuned? Stay tuned…) from the styled bridal shoot, I have to talk about flowers. 

This amazing bouquet was everything I could dream of -- or smell of, for that matter. The fresh whites and greens were perfect against the colorful palette that Material Culture provided. The fragrant freesia brought me to paradise, and the light blue velvet ribbon and gold satin ribbon added just the right amount of glamour. Carly from Carly Is Inspired took the typical winter flower bouquet and added some boldness to it that I didn't think was possible. I mean, just look at that protea.

I was so stoked to meet her at a Tuesday's Together gathering. Not only was she super sweet and reminded me of a college friend, but she was into flowers? SOLD. When it came time to plan this shoot, I thought: Who better to bring it than Carly?

People, I have seen the future of flowers in the Philadelphia floral landscape and it belongs to Carly. Check it. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANTRIM + SPRUCE PHOTOGRAPHY . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig